Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #15

I am so excited to welcome you to another Roses of Inspiration!
I can't thank you enough, sweet friends, for sharing your beautiful inspiration with us.
It is a joy and honor to have you link up each Tuesday.


Let's get this party started with some wonderful features from last week.
All of you always share such lovely and unique posts
that you make it very difficult to choose only a few to highlight :)


Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was Wholesome Joy Photography
and her beautiful vintage Easter outfit.



. . . { Simplifying Life Inspiration } . . .

shared a wonderful post about finding your simple.



. . . { DIY Inspiration } . . .

shared an adorable chalkboard made from an old cabinet door.



shared these delightful mugs - the little bird is perfect for spring.



. . . { Gift Giving Inspiration } . . .

gave us a beautiful idea for sharing Jesus with neighbors.



. . . { Recipe Inspiration } . . .

shared a delicious recipe for Sourdough English Muffins.



. . . { Vintage Dishes Inspiration } . . .

shared her stunning collection of green dishes.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

38 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party, sweet Stephanie! Love the features!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Good Morning, sweet friend!
I always enjoy seeing your lovely features that you've chosen. Thank you so much for hosting your wonderful party. Love and blessings are sent to you!

JES said...

Looking forward to some visiting this afternoon. Looks like some lovely features too! ;) Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting!

JES said...

Looking forward to some visiting this afternoon. Looks like some lovely features too! ;) Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,.
Debbie

magnoliasntea said...

Thank you for another inspirational party, Stephanie! I can't wait to see all the fun projects that are being shared today.
Congrats to all the features, too.
Have a wonderfully inspiring day!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the party and have a nice day!

Poppy said...

Oh, what a beautiful photo in 'Finding Your Simple'! Must check it out! Thanks for a wonderfully inspiring party, sweet Stephanie!

Wishing you a lovely week!

Hugs,
Poppy

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks for hosting . . . so many wonderful inspirations!

Wholesome Joy said...

Thank you so much for the Feature Stephanie!!!! You made my day! Thank you for hosting the linkup too (It's one of my weekly Go To linkups!) Thanks again! <3

My Garden Diaries said...

Thank you as always for hosting my sweet pal! As the school year winds down I look forward to more creative time so that I can link up!!! Thank you for passing on the inspiration!!! Nicole xo

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello dearest Stephanie and happy Tuesday to you! I will enjoy visiting everyone this week!
Sadly I have no post to link up, but I look forward to joining you once again in May!
Sending you a big hug today and smiles!
Lots of love,
Kelly-Anne

Debbie Harris said...

It's good to join your party again this week, Stephanie.
Wow, there are some wonderful features you chose this week, congratulations to them!
I can see why you have a hard time picking as there are some amazing ladies out there to inspire us in so many many ways.
I'm looking forward to spending some time visiting through out the week. :)

Thank you for the party!
Have a beautiful day & I love you, Mom

Debby Ray said...

It looks like another lovely party, my friend! As always, thank you for hosting! Have a blessed day :)

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting this amazing party!

Kim Stevens said...

Thank you so much as always for a beautiful link up party...I will return to soak it all in when I get back from the doctor. Have a most wonderful day!! xo

Trisha said...

So happy to have found your lovely blog! Thank you for being a wonderful host and allowing me to be a part of such an amazing group of bloggers!

~Trisha

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Stephanie, Lovely features this week once again and thank you for hosting.
I love your newest blog header.
Blessings my friend, CM

Christine said...

Wonderful posts! Thanks Stephanie for hosting!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the beautiful party! It's the highlight of my week! Sweet hugs, Diane

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 15. It is a pleasure to join in. I enjoyed your features.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting, Stephanie. Such interesting photos!

thel day said...

Thanks you Stephanie for hosting another blog party and thank you so much for featuring my post of Green Glass. I am thrilled. This is all new to me. It is only a few weeks that I have been linking up to blog parties.I am grateful to have found your lovely blog. xo

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: great proposasl. Very inspiring me. Keep in touch

Mari said...

It looks like everyone has such wonderful things to share. :)

Robyn said...

Hi Stephanie,

How fun this is to be linking up your mom's beautiful salmon dish!
I truly appreciate your email this morning, my friend, and don't worry, the comment issue will sort itself out eventually I'm sure.
I'm so far behind in my visiting and commenting that I'm certain I'll never catch up, lol.
You always throw a great party though and so I make sure I get myself here!
Hope your week is off to a fabulous start.
Lots of love to you. xoxo

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie, I always look forward to your party ~ thanks for hosting, sweet friend!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Stephanie, you have the greatest link-ers! I will be visiting a few of them today for sure!!
Hope you're having a lovely week. xo

Dee said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for featuring me. I was so surprised. and very happy. I love that you host these wonderful parties... :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Such sweet Spring items! I adore that chalkboard.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good afternoon dearest Stephanie! I got home from work a while ago, enjoying the sunshine and warm air we are finally having! Your inspirational shares are so gorgeous; I am finally, after all these years, seeing how fresh flowers in the home can make such a difference. They just elevate the house to a sweet cottage, a little palace.

I hope you had a great day! Anita

Mimi Mama said...

Thankyou for the pretty linkup Stephanie! Mimi xxx

Muchmore Creative said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It is fun to see all the great projects. Thanks for hosting!

Feral Turtle said...

What a fantastic party Stephanie! Great features too! Thanks for hosting.

Debbie said...

i'm always so happy to see so many great peeps here. i'll be back next week!!!!

Mindy Whipple said...

Stephanie - what a beautiful assortment of talented ladies sharing their unique giftings. You are a lovely host : )

Betty said...

Thank you for hosting the party again. Have a great week.

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing the lovely party and was great to see all the pretty things you have featured here.
Hope you have a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...